Eureka’s Mignon line of grinders is a powerful platform with precision stepless adjustment and custom engineered burrs perfect for your favorite espresso beans. Like other grinders in the Mignon lineup, the Silenzio features 50mm burrs, a hopper for coffee bean storage, a precision stepless grind adjustment, bottom burr adjust for easy disassembly and maintenance, and anti-clumping technology to keep your grounds fluffy. On top of these features, the Silenzio has noise dampening built into the case, so grinding your morning coffee won’t wake up the whole family. You'll be sure to love the quiet power of the Eureka Mignon Silenzio.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Intermediate
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Timed
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Sound-insulated Case: A thick metal case filled with rubber mounts, gaskets, and covers make for muted sound and low resonance.
- Stepless 50mm Burrs: Sized for the home, the Silenzio's 50mm burrs are built from resilient, hardened steel.
- Bottom-Burr Adjust: By adjusting below the motor mount, you can remove the top burr for cleaning without losing your grind setting.
- Timed Dosing: Adjust the timer on the side of case to grind your ideal dose.
- Redesigned Chute: A brand new assembly from the oringinal Mignon, the Silenzio's chute is wider, sound insulated and features anti-clumping technology.
- Quiet: The Silenzio lives up to the name. You won't find a quieter grinder (unless you opt for a hand grinder).
- Compact: If you have space restrictions on your countertop, this grinder will squeeze in almost anywhere.
- Clump-free: The redesigned grind path and clump crusher make for clean, smooth grinds.
- Basic Timer: The tiny timer knob on the side of the case is difficult to set the first few times you use it, since there are no real reference points.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Brush out burrs as needed, we recommend monthly
- Wipe down case with a soft microfiber cloth