The Specialita takes everything about Eureka’s exceptional Mignon line of espresso grinders to the next level! With upgraded 55mm burrs you’ll be grinding quickly and consistently every time. A stepless bottom burr grind adjust gives you a high degree of precision and the ability to disassemble for cleaning without losing your setting. The Specialita’s bean hopper is perfect for your coffee bean storage, and the carefully engineered grind chamber and chute help prevent clumping in your portafilter. The Specialita also comes with Eureka's sound insulating technology, keeping your morning coffee grind quiet as a mouse. Rounding out this excellent espresso grinder is a easy to use touch screen with timed dosing options so you can simplify your workflow!
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Intermediate
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Programmable
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Silenced Grind: A sound-insulated case helps keep the Specialita quieter than most.
- Touchscreen Controls: Adjust your grind time for single, double and continuous modes with a backlit resistive touchscreen.
- 55mm Stepless Burrs: With the biggest burrs available on a Mignon; these hardened steel flat burrs make short work of coffee beans.
- Bottom Burr Adjust: By adjusting the grind from below the motor mount, the Specialita preserves your grind setting between disassemblies.
- New Chute: A wider chute design with Eureka's anti-clumping system makes for fluffier grounds.
- Better Burrset: It sounds like a small upgrade, but the grind quality with the Specialita's 55mm burrs is a nice step up from the Mignon's stock 50mm discs.
- Touchscreen: While a monochrome screen sounds a little dated, the high contrast and large digits make it exceptionally usable without looking out of place.
- Size: It's tough to find a grinder actually sized for the home kitchen that works as well as the Specialita.
- Touchscreen: The touchscreen is resistive, meaning it has a soft, flexible screen. You'll need to take care to press lightly.
Tips and Tricks
Press-and-hold the screen before turning on to see the grinders total shot count.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Brush out burrs as needed, we recommend monthly
- Wipe down case with a soft microfiber cloth