Traditional Italian design and refinement meets modern espresso in the budget-friendly Eureka Mignon Zero Espresso Grinder. Designed for a meticulous single dosing workflow, the Zero features low retention thanks to its bellows hopper. The Zero’s 55mm Eureka espresso burrs create fluffy, uniform grounds resulting in full flavored espresso with fantastic clarity. Measure the dose and catch the grinds with the included dosing cup, then easily transfer them to the portafilter with a simple flip. With a 45g capacity, the hopper and dosing cup can even handle the occasional pour over brew method with a single grind. Make your morning routine even more meticulous with the Eureka Mignon Zero Espresso Grinder.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Intermediate
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Manual
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Stepless Adjustments: Eureka’s micrometric adjustment system gives the users multiple revolutions of grind size adjustment for the ultimate fine tuning while dialing in.
- Comfort Knob: The Extra-Comfort Knob is not only a joy to use, but the extra size helps when making tiny precise adjustments.
- Quiet Grinding: The Mignon Zero includes Eureka’s Silent Technology means your morning routine won’t disrupt others.
- Low Retention: Burr chambers and chutes can retain grounds leading to old coffee being exchanged with new, but the Blow Up hopper reduces most retention with a few firm pushes.
- Made in Milan: Each Mignon Zero is built by hand in Milan, Italy.
- Single Dose Ready: With other Eureka grinders extra accessories must be purchased to convert it to a truly single dose ready grinder, but the Zero comes out of the box ready for the task.
- Performance Burrs: The 55mm steel burrs found also in the Specialita and Libra are well regarded for the flavor profile with a balance of body and clarity.
- Compact: Eureka Mignon grinders are perfectly sized for home kitchens or espresso bars with outsized performance relative to their size.
- Affordable: This budget friendly grinder is one of the more affordable single dose flat burr grinders available with the Eureka reputation for quality.
Routine Bloat:Single dosing can have advantages but it often comes with added steps to your morning routine. If you’re looking for a simple workflow check out a hopper fed Mignon grinder instead.
Tips and Tricks
Close the hopper gate before adding your dose with the included cup. Pop on the lid, flip the switch to turn to engage the grinder, and open the hopper gate to drop the beans in. Then close the hopper gate just as the last beans fall in to prevent ‘popcorn-ing’. Finally give the Blow Up hopper a few firm and quick presses to force out any grounds remaining in the burr chamber and chute.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services