The Lelit Elizabeth is packed with the features and control that we’ve come to expect from such an innovative company. With two small boilers, the Elizabeth is designed for those who need a capable machine in a small footprint that can be ready to craft a drink in under ten minutes. Lelit minimized the size of the machine compared to other dual boiler machines by choosing a compact and silent vibratory pump over a traditional rotary pump. The small-but-mighty steam boiler features a tiny 0.6L capacity but runs up to 2 bars of pressure for better performance. The Lelit Control Center, which doubles as a shot timer, allows you to take control of your brewing parameters. Customize settings like brew temperature, manual or timed shot dosing, and pre-infusion length to get perfect shots every time. The Lelit Elizabeth gives all of the performance and control that usually comes with a hefty price tag, and doesn't sacrifice the counter space to do it.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Advanced
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Double Boiler
- Compact: Dual boilers have a reputation for being large and cumbersome, but this machine packs all the features of larger machines into a small footprint.
- Smart Controls: Featuring Lelit's LCC, the Elizabeth lets the user program brew and steam temperature, manual or timed shot dosing and pre-infusion length.
- Easy Clean: Regular backflushing is less of a chore thanks to an automated cleaning mode.
- Drip Tray: Other machines sacrifice drip tray size to stay compact, but the Elizabeth's drip tray rivals that of full size machines. Less emptying, more brewing.
- Shot Protection: Built in shot protection means that you'll be able to finish the extraction you started even when the tank is low on water.
- Perfect Hot Water: Typically hot water comes directly from the steam boiler and is too hot most uses, but with a cool water mixing valve there's no need to worry about scorching your Tea or Americano on the Elizabeth.
- Control and Consistency: With a host of adjustable parameters, the Elizabeth is a dream for tinkering with variables and creating a perfect shot without sacrificing repeatability.
- Tiny but Mighty: We're used to compact dual boilers making host of sacrifices to achieve their small footprint, but from it's all metal construction to its powerful steam and surprisingly large drip
- Steam Powered Pre-Infusion: There are lots of options for pre-infusion, but Lelit engineered a new system that utilizes pressure from the steam boiler to power a consistent low pressure infusion.
- Built to Price: The fixtures on the Elizabeth are not as premium as the offerings we're used to from the Bianca and the Mara X.
Bring your espresso passions to life with Lelit's high-tech espresso machines. Designed for no-compromises coffee, Lelit espresso machines and grinders offer unique features and workflows that aim to help you create the best shots possible. From exacting temperature control to manual paddles and programmable preinfusion, you'll only find features like these on Lelit machines.
0.3L Brew | 0.6L Steam
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Auto Shut Off
What it Covers: Lelit espresso machines
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services