Start your espresso journey in Italian style with the Lelit Victoria Espresso Machine. Built to be the best option for beginning baristas; the Victoria features a compact, handmade design alongside all the tech you need to make your first espresso shots something special. The Victoria offers a PID controlled single boiler setup for consistent, to-the-degree control over brew temperatures—that doubles as your steam boiler for the occasional latte or flat white. Lelit's Control Center (LCC) gives you access to quick temp adjustments, programmable preinfusion, and automated backflushing programs—all useful features for those new to home espresso. Best of all, the Victoria features standard 58mm-sized portafilters and baskets, ensuring easy access to a bevy of accessories like tampers.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Beginner
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Manual
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Single Boiler
- Single Boiler Espresso Machine: The Lelit Victoria uses a brass 300mL boiler for both brewing and steaming needs.
- PID Temperature Control: High accuracy temperature control and to-the-degree adjustment is at your fingertips with the built-in Lelit Control Center (LCC).
- 58mm Group: Lelit's 58mm group is compatible with most common espresso accessories and is built in to the boiler to help maintain heat.
- 3 Way Solenoid: A 3 way solenoid helps keep pucks drier and enables backflushing for easy cleanup.
- Programmable Preinfusion: The Victoria also offers programmable preinfusion for further control over your espresso output.
- Manual Shot Controls: Espresso is controlled manually, with a single touch starting or stopping your brew.
Bring your espresso passions to life with Lelit's high-tech espresso machines. Designed for no-compromises coffee, Lelit espresso machines and grinders offer unique features and workflows that aim to help you create the best shots possible. From exacting temperature control to manual paddles and programmable preinfusion, you'll only find features like these on Lelit machines.
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Auto Shut Off
Stainless Steel and Plastic
What it Covers: Lelit espresso machines
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services