Brew the very best espresso beans simply and easily with the fully automatic Philips 3200. Whether you like frothing an almond milk latte, pulling a delicious americano, or anything in between, the 3200 simplifies your morning coffee. This coffee maker uses a built-in grinder and large coffee bean storage hopper to grind your beans for the freshest coffee grind each time. Philips automatic brew technology pours your shots, and with the easy to use steam wand you’ll be frothing milk at home in no time. Additional features like preprogrammed americano and lungo options, easy maintenance, and add-on AquaClean water filtration make the 3200 one of the best ways to make coffee you love for less on the market.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.Custom Drinks
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreCompact
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Panarello Wand
- Programmable Drinks: Dedicated buttons for espresso, lungo, coffee, and americano drink options can all be edited on-the-fly.
- Panarello: Steam to your ideal temperature with the auto-frothing panarello wand.
- AquaClean Enabled: Add a water filter that keeps track of your usage for you—letting you go up to 5000 cups before descaling.
- Bypass Doser: Need decaf? Brew pre-ground decaf for those late night lattes.
- Water Tank: A slide-out reservoir makes refills easy.
- Easy Espresso: With minimal maintenance required and easy push-button operation, your morning cup couldn't be more convenient.
- Panarello Steam Wand: Need your milk scalding hot? The panarello steam wand gives you hands-on control of milk temperature.
- Button Backlights: Don't. Small indicators in the corner of each button is all you get.
About Philips Saeco
Philips Saeco is a fine producer of superautomatic espresso machines. From offering the best value in the category with the Philips Carina, to best in class performance in the Saeco Xelsis, this is a brand that has refined and developed the perfect user experience for decades. We love Philips Saeco for their machines’ ease of use, quality performance, and AquaClean filtration, which makes maintenance a breeze. Start your espresso journey with Philips Saeco, and explore a whole world of incredible coffee.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Temperature, Dose, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
What it Covers: Philips Saeco Superautomatic Espresso Machines
Length: 2 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Philips
Warranty Contact Information: +1-833-737-1212
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out bean hopper between refills
- Swap out your AquaClean filter as directed, usually every 2-3 months
- Make sure to empty your dump box and drip tray regularly
Compare Similar Machines
|Philips Carina 1200 Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||10 ounces|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches|
|Depth||17 inches||17 inches|
|Height||14.5 inches||14.5 inches|
|Milk System||Panarello Wand||LatteGo|
|Programmability||Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||1.8 L||1.8 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:07||1:07|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||9.5 inches||9.5 inches|