Premier coffee in a convenient package, the Philips 4300 adds labor-saving tech to an excellent superautomatic platform. An all-business display takes the guesswork out of your favorite coffee recipes, while expanding functionality with added user and guest profiles, an adjustable panarello for improved steam control, and useful reminders for maintenance and care. 5 dedicated brew buttons keep recipes at fingers reach—and swapping between user profiles is just as easy. Best of all, this espresso tech fits in a compact case that won't dominate your kitchen counter.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.User Profiles
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreCompact
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Panarello Wand
- Superautomatic Espresso Machine: Automatically grind-and-brew espresso and coffee recipes, or use the panarello steam wand for lattes or cappuccinos.
- User Profiles: Set and save 2 color-coded user profiles as well as a 'guest' setting for other users.
- Programmable drinks: Setting drink strength and length for each button is easily adjustable and auto-saves by profile.
- Adjustable Panarello: An adjustable aperture lets you dial-in your ideal milk texture using the panarello steam wand.
- On-screen Display: The built-in screen give you easy access to drink recipes, and offers extra menu settings for additional drinks, maintenance, and more.
- AquaClean Enabled: Adding a Philips AquaClean filter keeps your machine clean and stops the need to descale for up to 5000 shots.
- Step Up: The 4300 packs in a lot of upgrades for not a lot of upcharge compared to the rather basic Philips 3200.
- Sliders and Profiles: The addition of the screen in particular makes the machine staggeringly nicer to use while setting up your drink preferences.
- Adjustable Steam: The simple and effective adjustable panarello dial adds extra control to hand-steamed milk.
- Busy, Busy, Busy: The collection of buttons, colors, and the front-and-center screen is functional, if visually cluttered.
About Philips Saeco
Philips Saeco is a fine producer of superautomatic espresso machines. From offering the best value in the category with the Philips Carina, to best in class performance in the Saeco Xelsis, this is a brand that has refined and developed the perfect user experience for decades. We love Philips Saeco for their machines’ ease of use, quality performance, and AquaClean filtration, which makes maintenance a breeze. Start your espresso journey with Philips Saeco, and explore a whole world of incredible coffee.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Adjustable; 3.5 to 5.75 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Philips Saeco Superautomatic Espresso Machines
Length: 2 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Philips
Warranty Contact Information: 800-933-7876
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|Jura Ena 8 Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 3200 Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 4300 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine|
As low as $1,999
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||5 ounces||10 ounces||10 Ounces|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable: 2 to 5 inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable; 3.5 to 5.75 inches|
|Depth||17.5||17 inches||17.75 inches|
|Height||12.75||14.5 inches||14.5 inches|
|Milk System||Capuccinatore/siphon||Panarello Wand||LatteGo|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Favorites, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||1 L||1.8 L||1.8 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:19||1:07||1:26|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||10.75||9.5 inches||9.5 inches|